Thread: Sightings
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 04:31 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
Sightings

Hello all you SVXers out there in SVXland,

Sighting 1:
Yesterday (Sunday) afternoon about 4:30-5:00 I was watering the flowers & bushes in my front yard. To my amazement a pearl white/black SVX drove by and turned into the cul-de-sac one street over. I put down the hose and ran after him. He parked in front of my neighbor's house where a whole bunch of college guys, including my neighbor's son, were working on their cars. I introduced myself to the lad in the SVX and gave him a Network card. His name is Jeff and he bought the SVX from a dealer in Levittown, PA on Saturday. He lives about 2 miles from my house.
So now we have 4 SVXes in northern DE. DE is a small state with a very small population (if you don't count Perduue's chickens) so I think we now have the most SVXes per capita of any state in the union.

Sighting2:
This morning going to work on I-476N (Blue Route), a green SVX got on at Exit 3 and departed at Exit 5. We ran side by side for about 2 miles. It was 5:54 AM & I was in my '92 pearl white/black SVX. We were both driving with the windows and sunroofs open. It was abot 75 deg. but humid and sticky. We both honked our horns and waved. Was it someone who is a member of this Network site?
'07 Gray Diamond Pearl Outback XT Ltd..."AH SO"
'05 White Pearl & Silver BAJA Turbo..."AH HA"
'97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX LSi..."SUBYDOO"
'94 White Pearl SVX LSi..."PEARLY"
'92 White Pearl SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."SVXY"
'92 Teal SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."ALCYONE"
'96 Polo Green LSi ... "MIDORI"
'00 Black Dodge VIPER RT-10... "VINNIE"

Engineers do it with precision.
English teachers are novel lovers.

Home: larrysingeriii@comcast.net

SVX FEVER, CATCH IT AT A MEET NEAR YOU !!

Last edited by LarryIII; 07-21-2003 at 04:34 AM.