View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 11:22 PM

Re: Low Mileage 93 SVX for sale

This is a reply to the suggestions by both WDB and SVXCESS.

WDB, you are 100% correct about the glam shots. My intention when I posted was that after uploading a few of the "glam shots," I would begin loading some of the numerous detail shots I have. For example, I've shot the car with a busy reflection background using close ups of every body panel to show how straight the car is. I also have dozens of photos of all the interior details, some of which show some minor wear (goal being to make sure nobody is surprised). I first loaded the full body pictures of the car and then found to my dismay that the site only allowed me to post five. Therefore, anyone who is interested should call me at 805-402-2809 and I will send any additional photos they want. I'VE THEREFORE REPLACED A COUPLE WITH INTERIOR CLOSE UP SHOTS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO OVER THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS.

SVXCESS, I am a strong believer in the BaT auction process and look forward to selling my car on their site. It's a fun week answering questions and showing off the car. It's also a good way to get folks that are normally thinking only about Porsches and Alfas to realize that the SVX is an underrated collector car. Therefore, out of respect for the BaT process I don't post a price before the BaT auction. I did not see anything mandatory about cars needing to have a price posted here. If it is absolutely mandatory please let me know and I would post a price a little above what I expect it to bring on BaT.

I do understand that I might be able to directly sell the car faster through this site if I posted a price, rather than just noticing the upcoming auction, but I'm not really worried about maximizing my selling price since I'm planning on donating 100% of all proceeds above the BaT reserve to a charity in my area anyway.

Last edited by svxcess; 04-29-2019 at 08:55 AM.