View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 05:57 AM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
ferrari's are overrated
Maybe, but they are still automotive art. and that is maybe the only one I'd ever own. Or maybe a 360 when they become the same age.

...I miss having a garage of my own, that is about the same size as mine used to be, cept I had a work bench area where the garage wraped around the livingroom next to the sun deck. I assume it was built that way just to square up the house. Was also a nice place to stash the motorcycle too

You guys would envy my parent's garage, theirs put my old one to shame.
Earl's fleet and a couple service bays could fit in it. In fact, it is where two of my cars live. Their house is a long sprawling single floor home and the two door garage is in the basement with an entrance carved out of the hill to the side, so it is not visible from the road. Every partition down there is wide enough to fit a car through. I made people nervous when I started darting around in the basement like it was a vacant parking garage It's like the bat cave, I think it is the coolest garage ever, too bad its in the middle of nowhere
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?

Last edited by Speedklix; 12-04-2007 at 06:12 AM.