View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 01:51 AM
One teal and One yellow

Re: WTB: rear quarter panel (driver side)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
I will send you a PM so as to not clutter up your wtb thread
My teal was wrecked one month before you joined the network.
Thank you for the PM! Like you said, don't think I want to trade mine plus cash with your claret. You're right. I also don't know if I want to sell mine too,......now I just wish to have one nice low mile SVX...if I am gonna fix it up I will paint the whole car. The reason I think of parting out the yellow one(it also doesn't run as well) also my landlord been giving me problems of the parking spot. If I use yellow and combine the best part and make one really good one, I will then have one car less. (so much relaxed) Other than two SVXi, I also have my nissan, mazda and kia. So I also understand why my landlord been giving me hard times although he has a big, and many extra space parking lot in the apartment complex.

You can pm me your cellphone number if you like. If I change my mind or anything, I will text you. I give myself some time frame as I promised my landlord to fix my car before July...because his apartment complex is not a junk yard or etc I can't leave my wrecked SVX there forever.

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05