View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 08:30 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
I suck at computer stuff, help!

Well, everytime I visit a website with any form of video, audio, or moving animatd anythings, it either freezes, or closes and immidiatly displays this message

At first, Im like "Shockwave flash!? What is that? Some kinda...vodka and energy drink?" but soon found out it was actually some sort of "Makes my computer play Top Gear videos"
I figured I had an old version, and I did, so I upgraded. No change. I also updated firefox to a more current version, thinking mabey there's some compatability issues. I fiddled with firewall settings, and even tried turning it off for a short time thinking mabey bill gates doesnt like supercars

Um...Im prettymuch computer illiterate, and Im sure what I jsut typed is making people in the know laugh their butts off, but Im clueless, and need a hand here. Any advice?
-Eric
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten