View Single Post
Old 07-13-2001, 04:27 PM
Dumba$$ Mechanic

Here's a hoot...

The place that did the surgery didn't tell me that my insurance would only cover about 38 cents of the procedure, so we went ahead and did it, they found abslolutely nothing wrong with my innards, except maybe the bruises they inflicted. So when I got a call right after the thing I said I was unemployed and that we needed to work out a payment schedule. They agreed to 15 bucks a month, (I could pay more, but I was pi$$ed off big time). So, fast forward three months and I get a call from the b!tch from hell, "Mr. Metcalf, we are not a financial institution, we need to change these terms." So I replied, "you're right, I'm still unemployed, let's make it 10 dollars a month for your services." She says, "That's not what I mean sir.". I said, "okay, and if you call me three months from now and I'm still unemployed, we'll reduce it to 5 dollars a month, and then we can go in increments until we reach two cents per month if you'd like, is that fair? Funny thing, I haven't heard back from those folks.