View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 12:27 AM
Kiteless

Buying my first SVX tomorrow.

Hey all, well now that I have done the check in I thought I would post some info about myself. I am 26 and live in Northern California. When I first saw the SVX I fell in love. So tomorrow i am buying a 1995 Blue SVX L with 109,000 miles on it. It is in good shape. A few little minor scratches and a cracked windshield. The guy I am buying it from said his windshield guy quoted him $300 for a replacement. He is also redoing the breaks and he said that it got new berings all around. I read the FAQ, and I doubt they used the long lasting synthetic grease. No matter when they start to go again in like 50K miles I will know what to do. The transmission seems like it is in good condition. It is the automatic, I would have rather had a stick, but I do not mind going back to auto for a while.

DO not worry about telling me to use the search, I have already learned alot about the SVX thanks to the search. I do not know about "the big problems" till I came here but decided to go with the car anyway, will be fun to work on and I am sure it is a lot of fun to drive. Anyway, hope to talk to you all more often. Thanks all.