View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer6SVX

My degree? lol Virginia Commonwealth University and George Washington University. Look those up when u have time lol. Bachelors in Hydraulic Engineering and an Associates in Human Psychology. Where are your degrees from? You're a self employed carpenter, dont try to talk to me about things outside the realm of what you do ok? You want to talk Advanced Mathematics or Linear Equations let me know. Education serves a purpose.

Oh I see, Those are really good schools, if you like football and basketball. Which degree would you like my 2 B.A.s or my Masters.

What's wrong with being a carpenter there idiot. I guess it wouldn't make ya feel like you're penis is big enough to do such a meaningless job even with owning a Bimmer. Man that must be a really small penis you got down there with all that compensation. Maybe you ought to buy yourself a Hummer! I simply work my 10 hours a week so I can RAISE my daughter rather than shipping her off to daycrap. That's more worthwhile to me than to drive a penis enlarging car.

Better not talk to you about Honda's press release regarding their forthcoming NSX replacement (that in you're pea mind doesn't exist as you're the master of Honda huh). I see you're realizing YOU WERE WRONG about Toyota's supercar replacement in the works as you said it didn't exist a page or 2 ago. BTW in case you' didn't know LEXUS IS TOYOTA

Enjoy you're day working for someone else. I'm going skiing!