View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Dont Drink and Drift

This is just simply straying from subject at this point. I wasnt here to talk politics on a car forum. And various information comes from different sources. I am more than capable of reading as well. Let me see your IQ score and we'll compare notes. Show me your engineering degree and we'll compare those too. Im not ignorant, nor am i illiterate. I have paid attention to what you have written and, aside from the highly hypothetical words you type, some of your contribution is credible. The NSX nameplate is dead and Toyota is branding its supercar as a Lexus. Noone bought a Honda nameplated NSX with a six figure pricetag and Im sure the same people wouldnt buy a similarly priced Toyota of the same genre. Even the Ford GT has had quite the struggle with finding people to pay $125k for a blue oval.

Your signature, while its relevance to anything automotive in any way is bleak, is politically an extremist statement and the words 'extreme' and 'politics' in the same sentence get nothing accomplished but piss people off and the same assumption and outlandish statement all in all seems rediculous and Im not sure where you can claim any concrete credibility with a statement like that. War is war, its not pretty and its not over quickly. We've made a HUGE mess and all in all as much as I hate the war and as much as i believe we need to worry about our own issues and stop being the world police, if we brought everyone home at this exact moment Id give it a matter of weeks before they brought the war to our home turf. So its either war there or war here. All in all Im not totally disagreeing with you, just the manner in which u are saying things.

Noone held a gun to anyones head and forced them into the military. You pledge to serve your country regardless. I am proud of this country and aside from this war, I feel it is very strong and will, with all the help and grace from God, will only get better with someone else in the hot seat as President. If the Coast Guard called right now and made me active duty again AND sent me overseas, as much as I would hate it, I will serve my country and I feel one american is no better or any more disposable than another. We are all humans and we all have wifes, husbands, sons and daughters, fathers and mothers. Unfortunately people do die in war, I just wished I could say it was for a logical, rational, and that the people who have and/or will die would only be dying for a cause relationg to their own country rather than at another country's expense. To Hell with other country's. We are the United States Military and the only things we should be concerned with is the United States.

Last edited by Boxer6SVX; 02-08-2007 at 03:27 PM.