View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 07:30 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer6SVX
lol well gimme a better cup holder and SEND IT OVER! =)

Mexico.... Hmmwhy would I want one of my vehicles built in mexico when everone that lives there is trying to swim here to get OUT of that country lol.

Benebob~ I can see we disagree on more than just these cars lol Judging by your Signature we're far far more different and I dont expect either of us to see the others views. Such is life my friend. And if the NSX were to be brought back as a front engine car then how would it still be an NSX? That would be like bringing the SVX back as an B9 Tribeca...

And for the Mazda lending platforms to the Fusion... where did I say it wasnt a Mazda? lol Im just pointing out styling cues and the direction theyre heading in.. Totally irrelevant.
Pick up a copy of the latest Car and Driver, then have a friend read it to ya. I chose that one since it is written at a 6th grade level and I'm sure you can find someone capable of translating the jist to ya. If you're lucky maybe then you can move onto some press releases or Automotive News.

So what you don't think that Bush's daugthers should be fighting for our country? That's comforting. Heck even Prince William is in the military!

Oh as for the Fusion, lets see, me an import buyer won't buy one as they don't pay the workers who make it a living wage (just as I won't buy a Korean car), your average union Ford employee won't buy it as it isn't made by a union worker and the buy American fanatics won't buy it as its made elsewhere. Right there is 35% of the population that won't even go for a test drive. It is just like every other Ford car (Taurus-500 included) dead in the water as the typical Ford buyers don't like other platforms under it.