View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 03:09 PM
RED FERRARI

Cool The " Italian- ferrari" look on a SVX

Hi, I have a red 1995 SVX LSI. I call it my little ferrai because all my friends say it looks like one a little one and sounds like on, I have my resonator removed. I decided I want to make my SVX look as much as I can to look like an Italian exotic. My mods that I thought of that would help me do this is: 1. Stebro exhaust- more ferrari sound and tips look nice.
2. Euro front bumper- A lot of italian exotics have big opening in the bottom of their front bumper just like this one, plus it does not look as asian as the other for sale.
4. Small car clear lights and corner light- more modern look.
5. Paint my calipers red
6. New 5 spoke rims
7. Planetsvx.com Fiberglass hood with built in hood scoop. I thought this would make a more italian look since the hood scoop is not to big like on a few of the modern day ferraries and other exotics.
A picture that is close to this look with out the hood is a www.severedperformance.com/products.html
Can some please try to photchop with the hood. Please offer me your opinoins or more ideas you think of. I know this car is not a ferrari but I would rather try to make it look more Italian style than another Japanese coupe. I have no plans on doing this. I just thoght of the idea by my friends and thogh it was kinda cool.Thanks

Last edited by RED FERRARI; 10-16-2004 at 04:39 PM.