View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Post SVX Flexfit hats: Group buy in

ok so It's kinda moved to a group buy in instead of a design faze so I figured I'd make it easier to read, and hopefully get some more potential people interested to raise the numbers and get these cheaper. This thread is for the original group buy in on some nifty flexfit hats. The design that was most popular and had the biggest interest to get things going was a boxer 6 design. here is the current list of people and the hats

Last Update 3/4/08

STILL NEED SIZES OR QTY ON SOME PEOPLE
also, those that said "I'd like one..." most recent people I added you to the list please put a size, those that said something way back in the planning stages, if you are in please add your name to the list! We will be finalizing and I'll start taking payments for the hats soonish so get your names down if you want the initial buy in price.

The List update... Hope this makes things easier so that the maybe's will just throw their names down and we can get goin lol

Boxer 6 on Front, Alcyone on Back- Black Hat w/ White Logo

1) kuroneko_sama ~ Qty 2 Size L/XL
2) Johnybeas ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
3) Dayton-Dave ~ Qty 1 Size ?
4) CorSVXette ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
5) fuji4me ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
6) Redlightningsvx ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
7) ridered777 ~ Qty 1 Size S/M
8) Subie59 ~ Qty 1? Size L/XL
9)VICSVX ~ Qty 1 Size ?
10)MacGyver ~ Qty 1 Size L/XL
11)rvnmaniac ~ Qty 1 Size ?