Thread: Pray for All
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 03:27 PM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX
<<Most enlightened thinking for one of your age. There is hope for the world yet. >>

Joe,

Thanks for the kind words....i wish my words were from genuine wisdom, but they aren't. I was in Norman during the OKC bombing and after that when they started saying on the radio that they thought it was done by a middle east terrorist group. I saw how all the simple minded sheep that went to my school started treating all the middle east students. My friend Abrahm was nearly assalted by a mob in the cafeteria. I actually had to threaten to call OUPD to get the residents to back down (I was a resident advisor at the time). People are quick to judge, and even quicker to administer "justice" even when they don't know the facts, and this saddens me. This day has been tough on all of us and i hope that those directly affected by this find solace in thier loved ones and friends.

~Ray
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.