Old 09-11-2001, 03:00 PM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: agreed

Quote:
Originally posted by halistan
<<Markus, thank you for your prayers. Continue to pray for our nation. We have a tough time ahead. The word "War" is being tossed around a lot. That is not a word we like to hear.>>

I agree, i feel that the general populace does not understand the weight of what they say. This is going to have a drastic affect on our world as we know it for quite some time, the full affects non of us can comprehend at this moment. I just pray that we, as a people, can overcome this without ourselves becoming terrorists to the innocent in the process of avenging our loss. I pray for us all.

~Ray

"Be brave, and powerful forces will aid you"
Ray

Heartening to hear you say this, it will not be easy to punish or retaliate here. We had innocent Irish people jailed for years in England after the Birmingham bombing, because the mob wanted "justice", and the police needed scapegoats.

Most enlightened thinking for one of your age. There is hope for the world yet.

These events were driven by anti-American political sentiment. You will find in time they were not sanctioned by any state, but some terrorist group of looneys. I am not American myself, but my thoughts and emotions are ruled by anger. By using planes as bombs, they are shooting you with your own weapons. The sick psychos will derive more pleasure from that than if they hit the White House with a missile. Pray for the families of all who are lost. Justice will come.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl