View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 01:00 PM
I brought some ham.

Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Send a message via Yahoo to Ricochet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd45535
I still think the SVX should also rival Nissan's all-wheel drive Skyline.
And be another $80,000 car you'll only see in magazines showing what a car company is capable of making? No thanks. The SVX was a sports luxury car affordable to a lot of people when it came out, but only bought by few who could appreciate what it was. I'd rather it be rereleased as the same thing; another weird but affordable car so when I buy one it's not just to show how much money I have, but to set me apart from the normals in their Honda Accords.

You all know this thread is just wishful thinking anyways. Have you seen any of the latest Subaru ads? They're aiming their boring lineup at the people the SVX was never meant to carry.. normal people driving their kids to soccer practice with a sense of safety and a slightly rebelistic feeling when they battle traffic alone in the mornings. Every company has some kind of awd luxury contraption rolling out their plants nowadays, and Subaru will never shoot outside the box again.