Thread: I got Fired!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 02:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to Green1995SVX Send a message via Yahoo to Green1995SVX
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: I got Fired!!!

This is an extremely unfortunate turn of events at our business, and I am still somewhat in "shock" from the speed at which it transpired. As Nate said, it was not my decision to make. Though I am the face of the company, and have been perceived as the owner (as I'm the one who is typically running the show), my parents, mainly my father, is the one with all of the money in the game. As such, it was his decision, and his decision to make. Though I can voice my opinions to him, in many cases, they fall on deaf ears. It can get pretty infuriating, but that's a rant for another day.

That said, I think that Nate will look back on this as being a positive turning point in his life. Nate has a very entrepreneurial spirit, and being employed by somebody other than yourself in a case like that will do nothing but hold him back. Nate WILL move on to prosper from this situation without a doubt. I believe in his ability, drive, and motivation. I'll still be taking my own cars to Nate for repair and maintenance.

I didn't want to steal the show here, or anything. I just wanted to chime in and make a bit of a statement to hopefully fill in some gaps for those that are interested in what exactly happened.

I wish you the best of luck, Nate, but I'd venture to say that you probably won't need any luck to be successful.
2001 Audi S8