Thread: I got Fired!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
I got Fired!!!

But it's okay. And you're probably wondering why I posted this here. It means I'll be dedicating much of my time and energy back to the SVX world. I'll end up offering many parts and cars for sale upcoming, not because I'm broke, but because I finally have the time to focus on listing this stuff for sale as well as fixing the broken SVXes that have been stockpiling for awhile. I also have a lot of things that have been in the works in the background for some time and finally have the time to truly focus and the facilities to accommodate my passion.

And because this requires explanation for a few reasons, yes I did work at the dealership in which member Mike Davis/green95svx's family owned, however it was not his decision, nor did he agree with it. To put it in as few words as possible, it comes down to the owner and myself never really seeing eye to eye. It happened Monday, I'm moving forward and focusing on all of the positives. Yes, it sucks, but I can honestly say moving forward I will have less stress and be much happier serving the SVX community.