View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 04:47 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Dan, happy birthday in advance. Ill look forward to seeing you next time.
Larry, its unfourtunant you couldnt make it. Im sure Ill see you at Reading next year

A little bit of a change in plans... Unfourtunantly its 90% impossible to make reservations with theese people, at least on the short notice I had to offer.But the good news is that my house is only a stones throw away! We are still meeting at the park, but at noon we will uproot and take the (Extreamly) short drive to my house. My driveway should easilly be able to park the handfull of people that are actually coming. After we eat we can do either the scenic drive/photoshoot...looks like the crowd will be small enough to manage things like that. The dirt road option is still there but im also mentally planning a paved route in case nobody wants to go off roading

If you are going to be arriving after 12:00, my house is easy enough to find. Its mabey 45 seconds down the road to the left. Itll be the old beat up house with sevral shiney svxi infront of it. Any questions, or if you get lost on the way here, ect. Feel free to call me at (609) 290-3677

Ill see you there!
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten