View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 07:30 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rd96SVX
sorry to post out of place guys, but RWJ did it too... aredub, you gonna make it to Dragon meet? we could use another SVX.... I think Huck and I are gonna run down together to NC, he in his daughter in the XT and me in my 96SVXLSi, we sure could use some more in our caravan.. june 1-5th I believe. This goes for you STL guys too. Stevebsy is gonna make in all the way from texas, so i'm sure you guys could swing it, ehh?? You can post in the southeast forum under DRAGON MEET so we dont over-run these OTHER guy's thread

I'd love to make the Dragon, but, the only way I could swing it would be to drive down on Friday evening and leave on Sunday. Although, with all of the SVXes that have been "injured" on the Dragon, I don't know if I want to tempt fate.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna have to get together with Beav in the near future to get a rear bearing done on the "Twin." Maybe we could meet up then.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI