View Single Post
Old 01-24-2003, 12:13 PM

i woulda ran from you too. i have had strange males chase me, especially on the highway. they usually drive Neons, so i can out run them with no problem. people constantly want to race me and pull up next to me at a stop light and eye my car up and down....they look at me and wink and heck, i flip them the bird. don't size up my car....just sit back and enjoy the view of my bumper, liscence plate, and spoiler. *DUSTED*

anyways, i also found the best time to catch up to a subie driver is to find one that is parked then waiting for the driver, i did that once, the guy turn out to be a real um...excuse the language...PPPOOOOOPPPPPPIIIEE HEAD. either that, or just drive up to their house and knock on their door...i did that too, but, um, well, i knew that one...

Kelli

i hate to be sounding like a mommy at my age, but please be careful when you decide to drive like that...there are deer lurking everywhere....Venephobic here...lol
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.