View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 02:58 PM
I'm just sayin'..........

You may also want to check out the legacy central bbs website. I tried to pull up the site, but our network isn't cooperating. Just do a search on legacy central bbs and you'll find it. $1k sounds like a good price if it doesn't have any/many issues. Plus the 91's got the rear LSD (I want one!!). The fact that it's a stick would be great too.....as sometimes the autos have issues if not properly maintained. It's also a total sleeper which is what I love about mine. After I recover from her repair bill I'd like to modify it for a bit more power.

Nubs has a turbo wagon, so you may want to ask him if he has any advice as well. (mine's only been on the road just over a month after spending 2 months at the repair shop).....

Oh and as far as the gas mileage goes....well that all depends on how lead footed you are. Mine sux down gas if I have a heavy foot....(can't help it...I'm addicted to the phsssht sound....) I got about 27 mpg on a recent trip to Hampton Va, so that's not bad at all. IF you do a lot of city driving, it will be considerably less.....My lowest thus far was about 19 mpg on short trips.

Hope this helps!!

'95 Laguna Blue Pearl SVX L AWD
'18 Kia Stinger GT Twin Turbo - Sunset Yellow

Last edited by BluebyU; 12-15-2003 at 03:01 PM.