View Single Post
Old 08-30-2002, 06:37 AM
Lowered SVX

why do i like the svx......

i guess because it is just one of those one and a million looking cars. an exotic without the price tag. i just remember being a teenager and driving past a suby dealer and seeing this outrageous looking car pull out of a driveway. i guess i was dumbfounded. from that point on i told myself if i ever saw one again and was in a position to buy it i would

1998 i had just about finished up college. i was driving a 89 toyota tercel. driving home one day i passed a small dealership and that is when i saw her! spoke with the dealer the next day. he gave me $2000 for my toyota and i came up with another $3000 for a downpayment. two weeks later i was driving an svx. i loved the car so much and i was so awestruck that i never even test drove it. i had him crank it and rev the engine. stupid but true. it was a 94 with 24,990 on the dial. i paid way too much at $12,000 but i didnt care.
1994 SVX, true dual Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, 17" Enkei RS6 wheels, Bridgestone Potenza RE730 225/45/17 rubber, zinc plated cross-drilled rotors with yellow painted brake calipers. B&M tranny cooler rated at 19,000 GVW. GC springs and Koni strut inserts installed and the car is lowered two inches all the way around!!
"Too much fun to drive!"