View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 11:20 PM
SVXCAPE

Question got snow

Here in winter park we recieved about 24 inches of fresh pow. I took my svx for a drive on an unplowed road and parking lot, there was every bit of two feet and more in spots where it had drifted. There was so much snow that it was blowing up over the hood of my car and I could not see if I went too fast. It was incredible, I could not believe that I did not get stuck, I even stopped and had no trouble getting going again. This car is a VERY GOOD snow car, I did not even use the manual button (second gear start), donuts in the snow in this thing are a blast, I'm sure the amount of snow under the car kept the tranny cool, not to mention the fact that it was about 25 out. Anyway 2 FEET that is alot of snow, and there is more on the way, it's supposed to snow again tomorrow, I hope we get another 2' that would be swell I already have about five days of skiing in, one in loveland and the rest hiking. The resort opens here in about two weeks, I can't wait, I will just have to hike until then, if it keeps snowing like this then Opening day will be one to remember. Anyway I can keep blabbing about snow and skiing forever, after all, I am a skiaholic with a slight working problem. Time to go jump in the hottub, it's calling my name, I'll make turns for everyone tomorrow...........somebodys got to do it!!!