View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 04:38 PM
Graphic Artist

I think we are over complicationg things too,

The icons show how much you have donated, so far, thats all that has been implemented.

The reason that there are multiple levels, is to have multiple things to aspire to, just like everything else in a free market society, you pay more, you get more.

Basics like road maintnence, public schools, infrastructure are provided to all, its up to you what you want beyond that. To say that we should all get the same product, regardless of what we paid, goes against free enterprise. In all, if you want top honors here. You have to pay 100 bucks a year, or about 27 cents a day.

I don't know anywhere else where I can get so much information, or save so much money. ITS FREE! If I want to show support, I can drop a quarter in the bucket each day I come here, and I'll be thanked by being given a nifty symbol next to my name.

So what if someone brings it up in a thread, they are an idiot if they do, tell them so, and be on your way. Do we really need to make this an issue? Can't we just tell someone to f off like someone inevitibly does every day on the site regardless?

This is for the benefit of the network, as such, I think its a good idea. If you can't contribute, who cares? If you can, great! This just give you an incentive to give as much as you would like to, and te set the bar somewhere.

-Patrick

1995 Ebony Pearl. S.N. 0001 "Araby"

JDM Power Mode Switch, Integrated GPS/Video Player
6Xk Miles.

1992 Teal - Sold to Mysvxrocks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]