View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 04:51 PM
The Molinator

Bearings ......OR ???????

Beav: Thanks! That's a good idea!

I can tell you this....It's getting worse ...almost daily....which is scaring me, of course! Could it be an axle? Can't be tire noise....cuz it's getting worser (I no!) all the time! I already have a set of rear bearings from SubaruParts.com, but I haven't had time to install (at least the passenger side, which is where major noise is coming from). I had a problem with the seat belt on the same rear passenger location (jammed)>> I took it apart, got it to work...BUT didn't seem to make the right noises (vibrates too!), so ordered one new, but haven't received yet. When the bearing on that side is noisey, the seat belt unit (ball bearings in there for something, right?) really vibrates and buzzes too!???

HELP!

Thanks for your help guys!
2013 Veloster Red - Driver Now??Dropsprings [1/2" rear, 1" front] with Koni Strut Inserts> Magnaflow Exhaust System> ECUTune Stage 1av1 Upgrade (from 1v4)> ECUTune TCU MOD> Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley> Stainless Brake Lines> Phenolic Spacers> Perforated Brake Rotors (dint like, OEM now)> SmallCar Shift Kit (resting since TCU MOD)> 7-Position Ground System> High-Pressure Fuel Pressure Regulator (resting)> ATF Cooler & Campaign Filter> Yellow Polish Polyurethane Bushings> Pioneer Double-DIN Stereo with JL AUDIO Speakers> Driveshaft Rebuilt with C-Clip U-Joints> 15 Min MOD> 20 Min MOD .. . (2011)
Valentine One Radar Detector with Remote Display - ucan'tseeme!