View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 11:09 AM
Fighting with electricity

Send a message via AIM to SVX10 Send a message via Yahoo to SVX10
Finished

I finally finished what I would call a very thorough How To. I hope my attempt to explain everything didn't muddy the water. Those of you that have done it, please review for any omissions.

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?SVX10 (file at bottom right)

My How To is based on using a shop press, 2 jack stands (in addition to the two used to hold the car up), and some sockets (up to 32mm). Hope it helps.

It's a word doc. now, and that makes it a pain to update. Is there anybody that can post this here so that I can edit it, but keep the pictures? Thanks.

**I already found an error. Between 5.1 and 5.2, you need to remove the ABS sensor. But, since it's a word file I can't just go update it. Can anybody help me?**
Mat
92 SVX LS-L - Ebony Pearl - 2002 WRX 5MT trans w/STi gearset (rebuilt & installed myself ) - BMW E46 HID retrofit - Kenwood Headunit - Phoenix Gold 75x4 RMS amp - Alpine Type R 6.5" front components - Alpine Type R 6x9 3way rear speakers - 18"x9" Rota G-Force wheels w/225/40ZR18 Toyo T1R's - Mychailo's custom springs - Urethane front & rear sway bar bushings - KC exhaust (2.5" dual magnaflow) - Escaine seat swap - Removed Spoiler

I don't care if Subaru says it's STI...it will always be STi to me

Last edited by SVX10; 04-21-2006 at 11:16 AM.