View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 04:15 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Re: who pulled the plug

Quote:
Originally posted by Crash
Wow! I bet this kicker fellow never expected such a heated debate over one little uninformed claim. I try to stay away from this stuff but I agree with chicane. You know we really need to watch the claims we make and how we make them. There are a lot of people who maybe just bought an svx looking for info like most of us did at first. Why screw them up. "Stupidity" as earlier stated doesn't have to be from an unintelligent person but maybe an uninformed person. So to everyone: First make these claims into questions (i.e. I have heard the chrome stem caps add 5 hp. what do y'all think?) see? Although I do like to read chicanes rants, they might make people mad but they are usually right, we can't get too offended at what he says, because the majority of us feel the same way.
THANK YOU

It's very good to hear that there are other people here who don't feel like listening to BS all day. I'm sorry if I come off 'angry', but if you don't post unsupported BS, you have nothing to worry about.

And you know what? We're not the only ones who feel this way. I've talked to some others who are behind what I've said.

- Rob

PS: Pockets: I wrote a 2 page response to your PM, but then I hit a button that somehow selected all the text and replaced it with 'rr', and it was freaking gone. I'm so annoyed that I'll try again tomorrow but I'm not retyping the whole thing today. ARgh.