View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Too much B.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
You dictate to others in an abusive manner.

Valid criticism does not constitute any sort of problem. Open discussion is valued and is a reason why this forum could remain "unique". There has previously been no real nastiness within this thread. The topic has been, could and should, remain very constructive.

I note that your major interest is in the social aspects of the forum and good on you. You too would be pissed off if the technical group, ceaselessly broke into your threads with meaningless garbage, thus interrupting a continuing and interesting theme.

Those assisting others with problems requiring technical information, often spend a great deal of effort analysing a fault and often researching, in order to provide a valuable reply. The thread involved often becomes very complicated and requires constant time consuming review.

When after a lot of work has been put into a thread, and it becomes turned into a hopeless illogical mess, by those with but the single object of publishing their presence, we get pissed off and rightly so. Surely this is a fact not difficult to comprehend.

Your home, should not be a selfish place.

May I delete that LAST sentence?

Done!

The 'social' aspects of this site are what attracted me in the first place.
I have tried to 'not' muddy the waters on the tech side.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 01-13-2010 at 08:51 PM.