View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Hey dude, at 1 grand, you'll have a tough time finding another car that's as nice. If you plan on using it primarily for short winter commutes and incliamate weather only, you might want to invest a little into it to have it last a while. The transmission issue is well worth looking into. Even if you need to replace the tranny altogether, it is a fairly inexpensive repair if you can manage it yourself. With a good tranny the car should resale for over 2 grand, if you happen to be worried about puting money into a worthless car.
Tires would be my second concern. I, of all bloom'in idiots should know about bald tires and how they make your car suck at physics........And especially in bad weather conditions, tires should be a primary necesity

Either way, you might end up putting a bit over 1,000 bucks into it, but what youll have is a good driving car that is comfortable, safe, and stylish.

Nevermind, just read there's a few burnt out bulbs.. sorry to tell you.....but the car is totaled, its worth -$3.47 if you're lucky. You should probly jsut donate it to a charitable cause and use the 3 bucks as a tax write off...that's your best bet
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten