View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 08:38 AM
<<<Alcyone

Our friend, "I'm not alexm2888" - svxpartspro, has added an engine to his for sale list on EBay.

I'm not going to warn the bidder because it's the evil dunebuggysupply! Admittedly, dunebuggysupply may not be so evil, but I've seen him bid on almost every engine that comes up on EBay and he's been parting out SVXi so he scares me . . .

Edit - I just noticed the picture that "I'm not alexm2888" - svxpartspro is using to sell his engine "This engine is from a 1994 subaru svx lsi anniversary model" has silver strut towers.

I'm not near the SVX expert that many of you are - Wasn't the Anniversary model 1993 and Red?

Pentiums - Melt in your PC, not in your hand!

Project - '92 Claret - Purchased May '06, 99,XXX Miles. Includes two bad engines and one bad tranny, cracked windshield, otherwise mostly complete.

His - '92 Ebony Pearl - Purchased Dec '05, 134,687 Miles. Parked, TC Seal(?) is leaking.Daily driver - 140,500 and climbing.
Hers - '92 Teal - Purchased Aug '05, 129,050 Miles. Daily driver - 160,000 and climbing.
Mods:
PWR Radiator!
Problems:
Antenna doesn't work - Bought a 'new' one - Too cold to install . . . OK, it's warmer but I have other projects too!
Ticking from front of engine, passenger side - Stuck lifter?

Last edited by intelisevil; 12-01-2005 at 08:45 AM. Reason: oops!