View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: US over to europan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
In the steps of your mate, you side step your mistake. Admit that you have given the wrong advice in instructing Alex to undertake a lot of work and expense by changing the C solenoid.

I have been pointing out from the start of these threads, what you only now appear to comprehend. Control has, in a loosely described way, been reversed. However the actual duty cycle is not involved and requires no investigation, or confirmation, at this time.

Continued procrastination by you and your mate, will not get you off the hook.
Trevor, everything I have said about this is based on an assumption. I have never stated anything more than that. Unlike you down unders I am OK with being wrong. So please, pretty please prove that the duty cycles are not reversed and that the Sol. C change would not fix his binding issues. I never said it would do more, but it would make it driveable. Until you do, you are pointing fingers.

Once these figures are posted, and I am indeed wrong I will admit my assumptions were incorrect. But you are nit-picking to try and find fault rather than trying to find a solution

Tom