View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Just acouple days after I had bought my '95 (was still waiting for the license plates in the mail) I had some lady do that to me on the highway.......the rear bumper of her car disappeared under my hood (thats how close we came). As I passed I had to let her know how I was feeling but she didn't even see........to busy talking on her cell phone.

Acouple months ago I was driving my mom's car and had a guy cut me off just to get into my lane (which was shortly coming to an end) so after he got in front of me and I got into his lane he cuts me off AGAIN!!! If my step-dad hadn't been in the car I would have stayed next to him and let him slam into the side of the car there was no lane for me to pull into, my only choice was to slam on the brakes and hope the guy behind me didn't rear-end me.

I hate people who don't know how to operate the steering wheel in their vehicle.......

Dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company