View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
Sorry to hear that sounds like me december of '06, on the way back from the body shop geting an estimate for damage done earlier that day by a left turning motorist I almost creamed a mustang, he was stoped in a lefthand turn lane and I was going 35 in a dedicated straight through lane, when I came to a stop we were 3 abreast in 2 lanes, I was yelling obcenities and shaking my fist in the air, his eyes were huge, never seen anything like it!

As far as your carpet, I saw 2 outbacks and I think a 96-up legacy in the Rancho Cordova CA (sacramento) pick-n-pull last week, but you'd need to find a local to look since I'm 1.5 hours away and only have full size truck to drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySVX View Post
Christmas is a week away... I'm driving down the freeway home from work in my 1996 Subaru Legacy LSi. While the exterior might have minor imperfections, the interior was immaculate. Then, some ***** crosses two solid white lines, an empty lane, to directly in front of me, who is doing 55mph, doing a mere 20mph. I slam on my brakes to avoid a collision, in the process upsetting everything in the back, where I stored my Christmas presents I had bought, including a 6 volt farm/truck battery I bought for my father for his 1949 Chevy Pick-up. The battery spilled acid all over, ate clear through my carpet and virtually everything else in the trunk.

At the time, I did not flag her down to check the damage, which I should have done. Instead, I was furious, that I got in the other lane, which was clear of cars, and sped ahead. I knew the battery was back there, and that it probably flipped, but hoped that it was sealed to the point that it wouldn't leak from being flipped around. I arrived home 10 minutes later, checked, and sure enough, everywhere. Now I'm 10 times more furious than I was when it happened. I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, having some shred of faith in humanity left, but now I realized that I should not have done so. I'm done with people being inconsiderate, I'm done giving people "one more chance". From now on, someone does something like this, or any other form of ill will towards me, I will take appropriate measures. By that, I don't mean taking a tire iron to her window, but flagging her down and calling the police.

On a related note, if anyone has a grey carpet out of a 1996-1999 Subaru Legacy wagon in very good condition they want to sell, please let me know. Subaru can get the carpet, but it's $359, and that's just not happening.

/rant

I cannot exclaim how infuriated I am right now, that people would be so inconsiderate. It baffles my mind. This ***** had no thought in her head other than of herself. There are many things I'd like to say I'd do, but better judgment kicks in and prevents me from doing so.

If anyone sees a 50ish woman driving a gold acura sedan, that looks very well off type, the type that if you were to see, you'd be like "man, she seems like a *****", driving around, be sure to give her the finger for me.

/rant pt. 2

Since I have a very poor ability to portray emotions of any sort, and i know that this post doesn't accurate portray how angry I am, I'm just going on the record stating the fact that I haven't been this angry in ages. I'm a man of principal. Weather it's $5 or $5000, it's the principal of the fact that this woman was so much of an inconsiderate person with no regards for other humans. I pride myself in my consideration I portray towards others. To see others with none, it burns me up.
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.