View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 10:39 AM

I would check 2 things, one pull your coil packs and check for watter in the tube...this will cause a miss because the spark will go to the tube before it goes to the plug(path or least restance) second I would check your mounts a broken mount would do the same thing and you wouldnt feel it as much when driving. also check your exhaust mounts if you have one of them gooberd up somehow and it has the exhause pulled to tight or rubbing the body...same thing..... with the shifting problem in low gear ...Ill put $100 on the brake band... did you torque it right? I dont rembemer to the T but you torque it to like 37lbs then back it off 10 turns... im sure it is on here somewhere (or alldata has it thats where I got it,,its not even in the dealer manual) but there is a special tool for this...funky wrench that fits on the top of the band shaft and it makes the job real easy...it is bent so it fits like a glove ( I have been thinking about having a few made and selling them on here for some beer money...the dealer wants somehitn glike $180 for it :O() I hope I helped