View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomssvx
I know for a fact that Chike has the fastest N/A AWD 4eat's around. Don't bash because it is still a 15 flat. I would love to see how long it takes you to do that same with your car. As we all know people have their own preferances and his is keepin his N/A and still tearing up the track. Chike is a very valuable asset to this board in many different ways also. There is no reason for you two to be going at it but at the same time, don't start a fight with a man who has the support of many people.... if ya know what I mean...

Tom

Really Tom, I have our 100lbs drag driver just waiting to prove ya wrong . It was definately nice to get the racecar up in the upper single digits for the first time with awd and not on a straight away this weekend thanks to the "test drive" SVXfiles did (but he didn't buy it ) going from the airport to his house. He definately had a perma-smile for a bit afterwards as did Ride, Ron, Matt and John. I'm thinking lower 14s maybe upper 13s depending on the air temp and which tires we send her with. As for proof I think Chike does have the time slip in his locker and I could understand your questioning had he claimed a 14 second time but really...

Wish you could've made it Chike! Hope ya had fun in the land of pm thunderstorms though!!!