View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 12:15 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane
I understood that Trevor, I just don't understand why "thundermountain" called me a jackass. Also, where did Aredub go? I know he's had some family problems/issues to deal with lately, but he's never on anymore.

- Rob
Want me to spell it out to you?

Randy is not happy with the condition of the board and he is thinking of leaving this place. Why? Ask yourself? He is still around. I am hoping he sticks around.

As for the jackass comment, did you get my PM? Why do you think you look like a jackass? I don't think Michelle is the only one that think you are a Jackass. I don't think you are a Jackass. I personally see you as a child who does not know when to stop and who does not know any self control. Period. You don't know anyone's feelings. As long as you think it is right in your head, you have to say it out loud. Sometimes, you need some self control. Know when to stop. When more than a dozen of the founding members of the SVX world network want you gone, you should get the picture. You were banned more than enough times. You keep coming back.

I like your passion but you should ask yourself why the network keeps banning you. I personally do not believe in censorship but right now, I have no problem with it. You are probably a nice person but you have to tolerate for what others have to say and what others belive in as well.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!