View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 03:49 AM
Timbo

Angry Am 'X' my SVX ! Bits For Sale

Fellow SVXers,

Seven glorious years of SVX ownership has at last come to an end. I got an offer I couldn't refuse for a trade of my 95 pearl/black on a new car so, given its age, it had to go. It will probably reappear soon in a caryard somewhere in Perth after the various minor knocks and dents have been fixed and the turret refinished. Lupus, keep an eye out for it but, given what they gave me for it, don't expect it to be a bargain.

In the meantime, while I was trying to get it to run normally (read, beautifully!) I have acquired through the generosity of Paddlesnz in Japan, one only TPS still in the box which can be had for what it cost me to get here ($120), plus I have an Auxilliary Air Valve which cost me $311 here but can be had for $120 also (also brand new). Thanks again for all your help Paddles.

I'm sure I won't get the same buzz out of my new car (Accord Euro) but it might get to spend a bit more time not in the workshop. Maybe that new Sooby B11 or whatever its called can get me back into the fold? Any takers on the bits?