View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 09:23 PM

92 SVX 5 speed conversion

Hey everyone my name is jesse, I was refered here from craigslist. Just so everyone knows I own a 92 SVX greyish silverish and blueish kinda color with only 69k miles thats right 69,000 miles :P lol. anyhow I was wanting to know if any of yalls know of a place or someone that can do the 5 speed conversion for less that $4000. found one place that does it in tacoma but they want 4000 for it and that is alot in my book. I want the new tranny to be strong for my future mods to the car. Im about to start drivng truck and will be making some good money, so I will be spending alot on my car. Im gonna do the whole 9 yards to it. So if yalls know of anything please let me know. anyhow even if you dont know of a place just say hi so I can get to know you, im gonna be spending a bit of time on here so I want to get to know people a bit. o yeah I live in Longview so the closer the shop is the better. just to let yalls know there is nothing wrong with my tranny lol I just want a 5 speed lol autos suck