View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 01:31 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarJohnny
I hear you but I for one cannot fold down the back seat and fit myself in the drivers seat at the same time. Never understood how anyone greater than petite stature could in any car I've owned. I can see the need to remove the rear seat and fabricate a nice cover to clean things up a bit, Especially it it goes unused.
This does not mean he will be hauling sofas and sacks of manure in his SVX. There are plenty of items that could make use of the extra floor space and not damage the car one bit. Many would say you have no respect for your SVX with the exterior mods you have done. Don't be so judgemental of his choices.

Johnny
i was just messing with him.... , and why do i have that feeling that you don't like me much?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.