View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 02:57 PM
nextcubepro

Well,

I saw the car parked outside and it looked fantastic. Yay!

THen I get out of my friends car, and I see that it's running, outside, in the ghetto, with nobody near it.

THen i look at the car up close. Vey pretty paint. Shines. Fairly smooth; not perfect, but okay. The I look closer. All that peeling ****? They just painted over it. They painted over the sunroof opening also. Then I look at the front. There's paint over the headlights, the hood emblem (the nice new JDM one), and the ****ing LISCENSE PLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the door jambs, forget it. Don't even want to go there.

So I went in, ripped their car examples off the wall, asked the manager what happened. He claimed that it was a "perfect job" I told him he was out of his ****ing mind, and i'm not talking it like that. He told me okay, looks good for their store to have a decent car sitting outside.

So, I took the paint examples (all of them) , their flyers for my paint job stating how great the car should look, etc. Tomorrow, i'm raising hell. THey're giving me my money back plus estimates to have what they did "fixed". I have 4 places I went to that said it is outrageous. If they don't want to comply, they're getting sued along with 4 poeople I found in car rooms that have had the same problems for a whole lot more. False advertising, damaging a car that is a collectors item, and I went to very nice paint places who gavce me an estimate of $7k to fix it.

I'll get them. I'm so sad. Its not noticable unless you're very close, but jesus...the first job was better. I'm so sad. My SVX is disgraced.