View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 11:30 AM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Quote:
Originally posted by Paisan

I take it that you feel that we brought the 9/11 attacks on ourselves so we should live with it? Fawk that! I guess you didn't know anyone in the area or anyone killed on 9/11 you heartless ass!

-mike
No I do not know any killed. I have been to ground zero. I do not consider myself heartless. I do consider myself to be much more open minded and much more in touch with the international arena than most Americans. I am not saying live with it. However, people are taking it as if the 9/11 attack is personal. No! Terrorist attacks are not personal. They are not personal attacks. They are aimed toward the Governments and such and kill a ton of people to make the point. It happens all over the world. Just because it happen in your back yard does not mean that it's more important than other attacks. Do you even know about the bombing in the Philippines this morning?

I think I lived in Middle East too long and my feelings are immune now. Until you walked in a mine field to bring relief aid to refugees and make database to log the international war crimes so that that can be used in the Hague, don't tell me heartless. I have seen too many people in the world that need better life than even the homeless person in the US.

Lwin

EDIT: DO I think we brought 9/11 attacks on ourselves? In a way, YES! We trained the bastards. We gave them arms. We gave them money. We even taught them how to hide.

For some unknown reason, we can never find the head of the organizations. Look at Osama Bin Laden. Where is he? What about Saddam during the Desert Storm? We had the forces. We can't even find the sucker to kill him. We kill him then, this current war that we are talking about would not need to take place at all.
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!

Last edited by Seraph; 03-04-2003 at 11:50 AM.