Old 02-21-2003, 04:41 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Agreed

Quote:
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
Well, here's my opinion. I think its better than the current 'bugeye thing,' but, I still think it is quite ugly. I'm not as much of a 'speed lover' as some people, so styling is very important to me when buying a car. I can see no circumstance in which I would purchase that. I think it's ugly.

Mike
I have said this before, these cars are ugly. They are designed to operate as rally cars. When was the last time you saw an elegant rally car?

The current EVO VII seems to have more ability on the road models, even though Mitsubishi are taking a year out.

These are by far [both cars] the best performance per buck packages on the planet, and each is very satisfying to drive.

However, I would avoid them primarily because they look too functional, and partly because of the owner profile here. All wearing backward baseball caps and playing deafening stereos, just in case you might not have seen them, you will certainly hear them coming. No offense meant to anyone on here who likes them or owns them, it's just my age, the cars are too brash, ugly and uncouth.

Joe

You gotta respect an ugly duckling that can cross country quicker than an elegant Ferrari, though
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl