View Single Post
Old 02-15-2003, 09:47 PM
SVXdriver_007

Quote:
Originally posted by Seraph
I used to be called Seraphim. I shortened to Seraph since I have a ton to people asking me if I was a girl.

"Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew" (Isaiah 6:2).
1. They praise God (Isaiah 6:3).
2. The word "seraphim" (singular is saraph) probably a translation of ‘fiery ones’ and probably stems from the fiery imagery often associated with the Presence of God (cf. Ezek. 1:27).

Why Seraph? Why not? I can't be God. That one is just off limits. So I might as well be the most powerful of all angels.

L
Anyone that studied theology or wathced the prophecy 1-3 knows the the Archangles were the most powerful technically the only ones allowed to do battle.

My name SVXdriver is be cause i drive an SVX...well I own one anyway and I have driven it, bu tits parked and about to be replaced. I'm gonna stick wit the driver part because I really don't want to have to start all over with the post count.
The 007 part is an obscure reference to a little known series of movies based on a British spy.