View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 12:14 PM
Ain't it the truth?

Send a message via Yahoo to SVXphile
Related topic

A friend of mine called early this afternoon, saying he had given some guy in a red suit a ride to the airport this morning. The fellow only had a suitcase, with rather odd travel stickers on it, and some wierd pitchfork-thing in a case. The odd traveler only muttered two things while riding with my friend....."Gotta get farther south!" and "I can't believe it finally froze over....!" After the guy got out, my buddy said he had to pull over and check his truck....he thought he had a fire under the seat or something. He said the cab had this strange smell of furnace slag....

Anyway, the wind is blowing a gale here, and the chill factor is a major factor. Of course there was no school; a little snow and lots of super cold wind. I put some wet newspaper on Jean's grill....which froze instantly...and makes a nice wind barrier for her radiator. It will be REALLY frosty by the time she heads back from work tonight.... Don
1 wife ("She, who must be obeyed..")

"One advantage of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries"

Last edited by SVXphile; 01-23-2003 at 12:18 PM.