View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 12:01 PM
$VX

Slightly off topic, but just so you know, every single friend of mine, and I, all think that doing that is stupid. You know those redneck trucks that have the gigantic chevy symbol? Or the cavaliers with the huge bowtie? Or the camaro with the "CAMARO" across the windshield? Its all STUPID. You're not getting money from the company to advertise, and most of the time, its a "no ****" type of deal. DUH. Yes, the camaro is a chevy.

Here's my favorite story, about 2 years old. I pull up next to a red cavalier. In the back window, it has a HUGE chevy bowtie sticker (applied backwards, of course!), a "CAVALIER" across the windshield, "FEEL THE HEARTBEAT" on the doors, "CHEVROLET" on the side rear windows. I pull up next to her, and ask her to roll her window down. She does. I then inquire "Hey, what kind of car is that?" Annoyed look, "A cavalier..." My response: "Really? Who makes it? Dodge?" "No! Chevy!" "Gee! Couldn't tell! Maybe you should put some more stickers on it!"

Anyway, do what you want, but FYI I think those stickers are retarded. In fact, I thought they were SO retarded I got a sticker for my old car, here's a pic:

http://members.aol.com/cash68/windshield.jpg

Like it?

- Ca$h