View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 11:36 AM

Thumbs up all done

Just dropped them off, they are on their way to Ponce Inlet and the lighthouse there.

Did pass along the "hellos".

Beav, I told him to flip the map - I did attribute it to you, but I left out the it's because you're from WV part - still got a chuckle, but since I said it just before they drove away, it might sink in and be trouble for you yet.

Ron, don't have any extra wheels about or I would have taken one for the joke value alone. So far, on this trip anyway, he hasn't bent another rim. His SVX seems to be doing well.

We toured in my daughters car (4-door Lexus) for convenience of entry/exit, so they never got to see my car, but when you've seen one black SVX, you've seen them all - only diff between his and mine is I have the spoiler.

Nice people, glad I was able to get them to see the Cape Canaveral lighthouse. The area is closed to the general public and they seem to be on a 'visit lighthouses vacation' tour.

They did tell me they met up with Solar, Sat nite in Orlando, and seemed happy to be able to meet fellow SVXers as they travel.

Unfortunately for their camera, they did get me to pose with them once, so maybe on his return we'll see some pics of their trip.