Thread: My new page
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2002, 05:23 PM
$VX

Alright, please, before I criticize your page a little, remember its constructive, and that once you change them I can't complain. But I like your pictures, so we're off to a positive start.

1. I hate banners.
2. I hate popup windows more than banners.
3. Lots of spelling and grammatical mistakes, I'll point em out so you can fix 'em.

"I own a '92 LS-L Subaru SVX. The car is Ebony Mica on th exterior, And has grey leather on the interior. It has the 230 hp H-6 3.3L EG33 engine and a 4-speed automatic transmission. The car is a AWD model that performs very well on snow and wet roads. I bought the car in a trashed condition and have been working on it to make it more like new."

Alright, ... The car is Ebony Mica on THE exterior, and (lowercase) grey leather on the interior (you don't need the 'has'). The car is AN awd model (an, not A).

The NX page: Its STEREO, not Sterio. Weird car. I like it except for the taillights. Neat!

Cool R/C cars!

Anyway, one final suggestion: More info! I'd like to hear more about everything, it's more interesting to read! Ex: Where you bought your cars, etc.

- Rob