View Single Post
Old 12-29-2002, 12:03 PM
I_Alcyone_I

"They also have the option of having the premium withdrawn directly from your bank account. I'd rather get a statement so I can catch bulls%$t like this. It makes me wonder how many are getting shafted because they get it taken out and don't look at what they are paying."

With direct withdrawl they send you a notice each month the same as if you were paying them with a check, only it is labeled that it will be withdrawn from your account at the time your payment is due. You know exactly how much they are charging for exactly what. I could scan one of my bills in and send it to you if you are interested in it.

"After I shopped around, State farm was over twice what Amica was charging. 38, no tickets, no accidents. The strange thing was when I told them, their reply was "So?" I've had claims with Amica as well, (Storm Damage) I had a check the day after the storm, without filing a claim."

Sate Farm is very expensive if you are starting out with them, After you have been with them for a year or two it is nearly impossible to find someone that will give you a lower price. At least that's how it is with my insurance. The rudeness of the person you talked to isn't true to every state farm agent, every company has an a** working for them. The agents I deal with are very nice and help out the best they can.