View Single Post
Old 07-06-2001, 10:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jscorse
A couple of things, yap yap yap

Just finished MY copy of the R&T Guide. I think I need a cigerette. A MUST read for all SVX owners and wannabees. Many new insights, like, why Larry noticed his glass seemed tinted different than mine. It apparently IS. According to the R&T Guide they had two different tints to match the different interiors.

I was actually wondering how they made that nice curve around the rear end corner. Two pieces welded and ground smooth. Beautiful!

And so many other little engineering things that where concidered, from sound to rust. It's music to a frustrated consumer/engineer's ears to hear that some engineer's actually THINK about the final product. SO many things I buy these days that I have to ask, "Did they even turn it ON!"

I noticed the rear seat in one of the author's 'sample SVX' was NOT split. What year did they change that? I know it's probably in some FAQ thing, but that brings me to the other point. Never liked 'em. I like to ask questions and have them answered by a live person. And I'm glad Mr. Pockets and Aredubjay are with me on this.

Any questions? I NOW have the R&T Guide and I have the ANSWERS! That was for you Eddycat. )

- Jeff