View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 01:52 PM

Re: We Are Officially a Ghost Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
Special thanks for the that, somewhat in advance of my 94th. I have been without an SVX for some years but, I regard this forum as in fact more important than the car and its history. Quite why I am unable to explain, but it is somehow due to its totally non commercial background. In some way each post has always included a special personal overtone or ingredient, difficult to pin point but certainly places it above others of its kind.

I understand that sadly, difficulties with finance are currently a cause for concern and therefore could very well be a topic worth raising within this thread. At present the important announcement is rather obscure.
Sir: I have been meaning to wish you well since March. You are nearly the same age as my mom; tomorrow is her birthday but also 1929.
Sometimes I feel like I am communicating from deep space, on a time delay..
I know what you mean about the forum..in fact this may have kept me from posting in the past, out of regard for people whom I didn't know but nonetheless have great respect for. In real life I have trouble keeping my mouth shut!
If I could I would bankroll this invaluable forum personally..stretched v.thin at this point unfortunately without going into details. I hope that something works out, or that I see a way that I can help. I am never to be found on facebook.
Well wishes to all the SVX-ers out there!
also slumbering 84 300SD lawn ornament